Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Spreading some Hope

There has been a lot of charitable people coming forward wanting to help my family.  Since SO many people are helping my family already--- my family have, the school, my neighbors, our local church, my heart family friends and their families, their churches, even the police department called and wants to help my family!   I feel like my family is very very blessed right now, and my children will be having a Christmas completely given by the generosity of others!  I hope that I will be able to help somehow as well, so this could not have come up at a better time!

I barely contributed to this (just gave a picture and a quote), but still happy that I could have at all:  It is to help continue the growth and reach of Sisters By Heart.  This is a new brochure to send to their donors ♥


 This is an organization worthy of donation.  They truly make a difference, especially to my family!!   Also, your donation would be fully tax deductible!  You can donate here.