Sunday, December 30, 2012

Still here in DC

I want to take her home so bad.  Tachypnea is keeping her another night.  Its still intermittently in the 90s to 100+ (every few minutes)  and they are not ok with that.  The cardiologist changes tomorrow.  It will be up to him/her.  I just want to come home.  I want Cecilia home.  I feel really lonely.  I miss my kids.  I just want to go home and the girls show me what they got for xmas.  Nothings put away.  I have over a month worth of clean laundry to fold...my life is upside down and out of order and I want to get back to it.  I spent Thanksgiving, xmas eve and xmas in a hospital.  I dont complain a lot about what sucks with extended hospitalizations because at least Cecilia is still alive....:(  but I just cant help it. 

The Cardiologist decided to put her back on Spironolactone because the tachypnea and her Tricuspid Valve Regurgitation (which after viewing her echo, she thinks is definitely moderate and not "mild" like the  previous Cardio's interpretation).  If the med helps, Cecilia will finally be stable and can come home.