Monday, March 18, 2013

Oral feeds

So I havent been able to update because we've been sick, and then I spent all weekend re-arranging bedrooms...but quickly I want to brag that Cecilia is back to drinking bottles!  She gets 12 hr continuous, but will keep adjusting that as she intakes more volume orally.  <3   I think it clicked when she was dehydrated.  But as soon as she was better she refused the bottle again...until we ditched this yucky formula and switched back to Sim sensitive.  Im glad this happened before they go up on calories.  Right now she is on 24 calorie per ounce.  I suspect they will make us go back up to 27 cal per ounce when we have our GI check up because Cecilia is not growing.  Ok, anyway, I have a bigger update with pics  coming as soon as I have a moment to upload pictures to my computer and type it out.  But for now, just know I am so happy to see this baby improve.  Today we work on sitting.  The home PT therapist will be here any minute to work with Cecilia.