Sunday, March 30, 2014

hair stuff

I make headbands for my little girls and it's a lot of fun.  Since I have gotten better at it,  I have a donation for the Lily Grace Project.  I have been working on this since October.  My donation was stalled on me buying more supplies to finish them, but instead I'm just going to mail what I have done so far to participate in the big April "Hairbows for Happiness"  donation drive.  I wanted it to be a huge donation, but the ones that have been completed are tucked in a box on a shelf, not bringing any sick children happiness.  I will complete the others when I can and turn it into a second donation. 

Please visit Never Forget Lily Grace on facebook to learn more about Lily Grace and her mother Amy.  These headbands will be donated to little girls in the hospital, along with the hair bows that Amy makes.  She's also asking for donations of supplies, and crocheted hats.  You can find more information about this on the link above.